I'm not an expert at Japanese, though I've decided to try and take a bat at translating little things to try and get a better understanding of the Kitayume characters. This is generally a miscellaneous blog entry. If anyone else can offer in-depth info or suggestions/corrections, it would be much love!
St.Modern Kitakou uniformEdit
Source is: this archived page
- The boys wear a necktie and their vests are brown.
- The trousers are wine-colored.
- The girls wear a red sailor-type dress.
- Girls can also wear a petticoat (even if it is short, it is acceptable).
- The boys and girls also wear short neckties with the school insignia on the inside.
As far as I know, I haven't seen art or strips dealing with the winter uniforms. I'd have to check back, but if there was any art in existence, he probably deleted it too.
- Boys wear a brown blazer.
- They wear thick wine-colored trousers.
- Girls wear a long-sleeved version of the summer uniform design.
- In winter, men wear blazers though it is also acceptable for girls to wear a cardigan over their uniform. (Depends on the school specification)
St.Andreas Asaka/Azumi/whatever the heck it is uniformEdit
Source: this archived page
- The boys wear a navy blue necktie and vest.
- They only wear their hats at an important event.
- The girls wear a white sailor blouse. The chest looks like ↓ (points to a deleted picture)
- There are flowers at the top of the ribbon.
- The school insignia is embroidered on the left arm of the girls and boys uniforms.
- Boys wear a navy blue blazer and tie.
- The trousers are checker print.
- The girls wear a long-sleeved version of the summer sailor uniform.
- The overall color is navy blue.